1.2/1.3- Use video hardware and software to capture sequences: Use input devices and video software, and identifying file formats

The first step I did when filming it a went onto the iPhone 8 camera and swiped to the left and the video camera. I filmed the video in full hd, 1080p at 30fps. I tapped on the screen to show where the camera wants me to focus on while recording. I pressed the red button on the tough screen to start recording the then press. I adjusted the quality of the fog by going to the phone settings. I transferred the footy via USB charger with will e plugged into the phone and the iMac. I first imported the footage onto the Mac and then dragged the footed into my memory stick. the video format for the iPhone 8 is MPEG-4 and can go up to 2.5 Mbps with 640x480 pixels with 30-60fps with the audio saved on an mp4.



Image result for iphone how to change camera resolution

This is a photograph of what the settings for the camera resolution looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research methods

5. Reviewing strengths and weaknesses of my sound sourcing and sound creation